Gregg's Greenlake Cycle first opened it's doors in 1932 under the direction of R.V. Gregg. Today Gregg's Cycles remains under the ownership of the third generation of the Gregg family. The business has expanded from it's original location at Greenlake to include locations in Bellevue and on Aurora Avenue North. In 1983 Gregg's Bellevue Cycle was opened to address the growing market in the suburbs of the Eastside. Gregg's Bellevue Cycle is currently the largest bicycle shop on the Eastside. In 1987 Gregg's Cycles purchased Aurora Cycle which was established by the McAllister family in 1937. Early in 2007 we closed the doors on Aurora and expanded into Lynnwood. Gregg's Alderwood Cycle opened it's doors on February 6th of 2007 and starts a new chapter in a history that spans more than 75 years.