Five Ten is relocating its European headquarters and will create a new Customer Service team to support our European sales agents and retail store network. Initially there will be two key positions; one will be responsible for supporting Northern Europe, the other Southern and Mediterranean Europe.
The successful candidate will be able to work within internal policies to provide customers the most satisfying and positive experience. They will be able to effectively negotiate customer service concerns, complaints and suggestions via email or phone. Applicants must be organized and able to automate customer service procedures and accurately complete order entry and administrative projects.
Ideally candidates will exhibit many of the following attributes and posses most of the relevant experience listed below:
- Computer literate and familiar with Office-type applications (email, web browser, word processor)
- Organized, reliable, and detail oriented
- Great with people, patient and composed
- Possess a dynamic, positive and fun can-do attitude.
- Good sense of humor and helpful, positive attitude to problem solving
- Friendly, communicative and approachable
- A desire to seek practical, supportive solutions to daily inquiries from our retail customers and European sales teams
- An ability to grasp the bigger picture of issues of national distribution, while maintaining attention to detail at an individual customer level
- A willingness to see issues through to their completion
- Excellent spoken and written English and German as well as some of following French, Italian or Spanish, complimenting the countries that each of the roles will support
- The ability to create and present accurate Excel / PDF reports and sales and supply data in a manner that assists the sales team in the communication of information to retailers in a timely manner
- A knowledge of retail environments at a national level
- An appreciation of the relationship between a brand, the sales force and the retailers' it supplies
- Two or more years experience within the Sports Industry, Outdoor or Bike Industry, ideally in a dealer services/customer support type of role. Including an understanding of the requirements of key accounts
- A true understanding of Five Ten's attitude to life, born from a genuine and demonstrable interest in any of the action sports in which we are the market leader. A desire to run with the Brand of the Brave.