- wallclimber109If the video link on this page isnt working you can check the video out on youtube. www.youtube.com/...
- Alex FritzJacob, George has been establishing stuff in McClellan for a very long time, he is out there all the...
- JacobNot all of these lines are FA's strong people have been bouldering at mcclellen for at least 6 years...
- MeliThank you to Veephoto for the climbing picture!
- haveronglad u had a great trip!
The Story — After "The Line King: Going Hard", I had a terrible knee injury. Everything was torn. The doctor said I wouldn't be walking lines for at least a year. Here I am, 4 months after my surgery, going hard again. I'd like to say I healed like superman because I had drive and passion, and that's partly it, I'm sure, but there's a few other things that definitely helped me. 1) Arizona Iced Tea provided me with the necessary antioxidants to allow my body to focus on my knee. It's a bad addiction, but it helps me live. 2) I'd like to thank Raw Indulgence, Inc. for sending me Raw Revolution bars for my slackline sessions. They arrived just in time for my injury to happen, and I strongly believe that they provided RAW healing power for my knee. 3) The slackline community is my fuel, and balance is my passion. I hope other slackliners and all athletes out there can get some inspiration from this video. Also, a huge thank you to my sponsors, Gibbon Slacklines and Five Ten, for keeping me. Hope I don't disappoint, you sure don't! ;) Slacklife FOREVER. www.Gibbon-Slacklines.com www.FiveTen.com www.DrinkArizona.com www.RawIndulgence.com
- Added Date: Mar 11 2011
- Length: 03:29
- Views 1923
- Wall Posts: 0