- wallclimber109If the video link on this page isnt working you can check the video out on youtube. www.youtube.com/...
- Alex FritzJacob, George has been establishing stuff in McClellan for a very long time, he is out there all the...
- JacobNot all of these lines are FA's strong people have been bouldering at mcclellen for at least 6 years...
- MeliThank you to Veephoto for the climbing picture!
- haveronglad u had a great trip!
Enter to win Danny Hart signed shwag and get decked out from head-to-toe in Five Ten gear! Click here to enter: http://www.facebook.com/fiveten.official?sk=app_198245243614482 Danny's hart-stopping run at Champery -- the culmination of a quest that started years before -- signaled the beginning of a new journey down a path paved with championship stripes. In the first installment of "Hart and soul," we go back to the beginning, to the little fishing village of Redcar, England and see how Danny's style and dedication to his sport developed from an early age.
- Added Date: Mar 14 2012
- Length: 13:31
- Views 748
- Wall Posts: 0