- SalserGame On!, Oh "Graham Wizard"....GAME ON! Living The Dream....for us ALL!
- Bianca SeridanGrate job, guys! It's really a fantastic place, cool, calm, democratic routes and esy to make friend...
- Gabriel RamosIt's a dream coming true! Thanks for sharing our work to the community. Gabriel Ramos President Mont...
- David PenningtonGood on her. I'm sort of in the same boat. A climbing fall wrecked my MCL/ACL and a few other L's. H...
- turdsdude your first draw is backclipped.
Tom Randall and Pete Whittaker are in the US for 8 weeks in search of the most difficult off-widths they could find. "Century Crack" is the hardest off-width in the world. Stevie Haston attempted this route in the 90's with no success. No one believed the route would ever be climbed... Alstrin Film & Hot Aches Productions have teamed up to document their two year journey. Look for the film - Fall 2012
- Added Date: Nov 11 2011
- Length: 02:05
- Views 2486
- Wall Posts: 0