- SalserGame On!, Oh "Graham Wizard"....GAME ON! Living The Dream....for us ALL!
- Bianca SeridanGrate job, guys! It's really a fantastic place, cool, calm, democratic routes and esy to make friend...
- Gabriel RamosIt's a dream coming true! Thanks for sharing our work to the community. Gabriel Ramos President Mont...
- David PenningtonGood on her. I'm sort of in the same boat. A climbing fall wrecked my MCL/ACL and a few other L's. H...
- turdsdude your first draw is backclipped.
Joe Barnes and Fraser Mcglone rip Laggan Wolftrax 'Brown' Loop to pieces. The Five Ten Maltese Falcon is an all-mountain, trail riding SPD shoe, that can punch way above its weight. Available NOW at your local Five Ten Stocklist. Features Include: - Durable Action Leather upper with Velcro branded strap, for a secure fit. - Reinforced external heel counter provides added stability - Stealth S1 sole with, agressive tread pattern for extra stability off the bike - Nylon shank to keep weight low - Weight 903g a pair. See more at: fiveten.com/products/footwear-detail/10926-maltese-falcon
- Added Date: Nov 01 2011
- Length: 03:27
- Views 1741
- Wall Posts: 0