- SalserGame On!, Oh "Graham Wizard"....GAME ON! Living The Dream....for us ALL!
- Bianca SeridanGrate job, guys! It's really a fantastic place, cool, calm, democratic routes and esy to make friend...
- Gabriel RamosIt's a dream coming true! Thanks for sharing our work to the community. Gabriel Ramos President Mont...
- David PenningtonGood on her. I'm sort of in the same boat. A climbing fall wrecked my MCL/ACL and a few other L's. H...
- turdsdude your first draw is backclipped.
Made it down to Vegas for the Red Rock Rendezvous, and then afterward made it up to Desert Gold, one of the most difficult and beautiful cracks in Red Rocks. I was super psyched on my second day to send first try, but not without getting pumped out of my gourd dangling out the fifteen foot roof crack that caps the hard overhanging fingers. This is certainly a mega classic, and I encourage anyone who is into hard cracks to give it a whirl!!!
- Added Date: Mar 29 2010
- Length: 01:54
- Views 1519
- Wall Posts: 0