- wallclimber109If the video link on this page isnt working you can check the video out on youtube. www.youtube.com/...
- Alex FritzJacob, George has been establishing stuff in McClellan for a very long time, he is out there all the...
- JacobNot all of these lines are FA's strong people have been bouldering at mcclellen for at least 6 years...
- MeliThank you to Veephoto for the climbing picture!
- haveronglad u had a great trip!
Made it down to Vegas for the Red Rock Rendezvous, and then afterward made it up to Desert Gold, one of the most difficult and beautiful cracks in Red Rocks. I was super psyched on my second day to send first try, but not without getting pumped out of my gourd dangling out the fifteen foot roof crack that caps the hard overhanging fingers. This is certainly a mega classic, and I encourage anyone who is into hard cracks to give it a whirl!!!
- Added Date: Mar 29 2010
- Length: 01:54
- Views 1492
- Wall Posts: 0