- SalserGame On!, Oh "Graham Wizard"....GAME ON! Living The Dream....for us ALL!
- Bianca SeridanGrate job, guys! It's really a fantastic place, cool, calm, democratic routes and esy to make friend...
- Gabriel RamosIt's a dream coming true! Thanks for sharing our work to the community. Gabriel Ramos President Mont...
- David PenningtonGood on her. I'm sort of in the same boat. A climbing fall wrecked my MCL/ACL and a few other L's. H...
- turdsdude your first draw is backclipped.
Watch as the Wild Bunch (Nico Favresse, Sean Villanueva, Olivier Favresse, Ben Ditto) tackle the unclimbed Impossible Wall. Vertical Sailing Greenland In this five-part series, climbers Nico Favresse, Olivier Favresse, Seán Villanueva and Ben Ditto ship out for the summer with Captain Bob Shepton on his 33-foot sailboat in search of unclimbed big walls rising out of Greenland's fjords. The nine first ascents made by the team, and the style in which they were made, garnered them a nomination for the 2011 Piolet d'Or.
- Added Date: Sep 12 2011
- Length: 05:54
- Views 1136
- Wall Posts: 0