- wallclimber109If the video link on this page isnt working you can check the video out on youtube. www.youtube.com/...
- Alex FritzJacob, George has been establishing stuff in McClellan for a very long time, he is out there all the...
- JacobNot all of these lines are FA's strong people have been bouldering at mcclellen for at least 6 years...
- MeliThank you to Veephoto for the climbing picture!
- haveronglad u had a great trip!
The Wild Bunch spends a mosquito-filled night waiting for their captain and boat, the Dodo's Delight, to arrive. Vertical Sailing Greenland In this five-part series, climbers Nico Favresse, Olivier Favresse, Seán Villanueva and Ben Ditto ship out for the summer with Captain Bob Shepton on his 33-foot sailboat in search of unclimbed big walls rising out of Greenland's fjords. The nine first ascents made by the team, and the style in which they were made, garnered them a nomination for the 2011 Piolet d'Or.
- Added Date: Sep 12 2011
- Length: 05:17
- Views 944
- Wall Posts: 0