- wallclimber109If the video link on this page isnt working you can check the video out on youtube. www.youtube.com/...
- Alex FritzJacob, George has been establishing stuff in McClellan for a very long time, he is out there all the...
- JacobNot all of these lines are FA's strong people have been bouldering at mcclellen for at least 6 years...
- MeliThank you to Veephoto for the climbing picture!
- haveronglad u had a great trip!
"Winter," the new film by The Ski Channel http://www.theskichannel.com/ and the marquee content for 2011/2012 Ski Channel Film Tour http://www.theskichannel.com/filmtour/ is a deep narrative of some of the most talented, people in mountain sports performing some of the most incredible feats ever attempted. The film features the world record quarter pipe jump by Simon Dumont as well as his insane crash at Park City. Julian Carr front flips a 210 footer in Switzerland. Kris Holm rides on the lip of a 2500 foot cliff on his unicycle with no ropes or parachute. The film goes to the top of Mt Everest, Baffin Island, Norway, Switzerland, Mammoth Mountain, Whistler Blackcomb and incredible places all around the world. It features wingsuit flying, paragliding, speedflying, climbing, hucking and of course tons and tons of amazing skiing!
- Added Date: Aug 26 2011
- Length: 02:37
- Views 1287
- Wall Posts: 0