- wallclimber109If the video link on this page isnt working you can check the video out on youtube. www.youtube.com/...
- Alex FritzJacob, George has been establishing stuff in McClellan for a very long time, he is out there all the...
- JacobNot all of these lines are FA's strong people have been bouldering at mcclellen for at least 6 years...
- MeliThank you to Veephoto for the climbing picture!
- haveronglad u had a great trip!
It was a cold morning in Pamplona. Even at 5:30am, the streets were still filled with last nights partiers, some even still sucking down half drunk bottles of vodka while bumping to the beat of electronica that poured out of just about every bar in the city. Today was the first running of the bulls in Pamplona. Thousands swarmed to line up all along the route. Some where laughing with giddy excitement; some looked pensive, running over their strategies one last time in their heads before the first firework announced that the bulls are loose; some looked to even be rethinking the decision to run altogether. But one thing was certain: Five Ten was going to run. We heard the signal: the bulls are in the streets. A ripple of energy surged through the throng and at once, thousands of red-sashed runners lurched forward. The hollow sound of hooves against cobble stone echoed behind us, followed by cheers of the onlookers high up in the balcony-lined walls above. The first bulls reached us and we, well... we freakin' ran! At one point a steer was trapped behind a closed gate and bolted right towards us. We were forced to dart in the opposite direction, rolling to avoid it's horns. This was an amazing experience for us at Five Ten! And one we hope to repeat as we show the world that we are the Brand of the Brave!
- Added Date: Jul 18 2011
- Length: 00:49
- Views 3534
- Wall Posts: 0