- SalserGame On!, Oh "Graham Wizard"....GAME ON! Living The Dream....for us ALL!
- Bianca SeridanGrate job, guys! It's really a fantastic place, cool, calm, democratic routes and esy to make friend...
- Gabriel RamosIt's a dream coming true! Thanks for sharing our work to the community. Gabriel Ramos President Mont...
- David PenningtonGood on her. I'm sort of in the same boat. A climbing fall wrecked my MCL/ACL and a few other L's. H...
- turdsdude your first draw is backclipped.
Let me paint the picture. The walls of the Yosemite Valley are about 2000 feet tall. The Spire pulls away from the wall right at the top, creating this 200-foot tall rock finger island that towers above it all. Read the rest of this trip report: smileysproject.com
- Added Date: May 20 2011
- Length: 04:02
- Views 1648
- Wall Posts: 0