- wallclimber109If the video link on this page isnt working you can check the video out on youtube. www.youtube.com/...
- Alex FritzJacob, George has been establishing stuff in McClellan for a very long time, he is out there all the...
- JacobNot all of these lines are FA's strong people have been bouldering at mcclellen for at least 6 years...
- MeliThank you to Veephoto for the climbing picture!
- haveronglad u had a great trip!
There have been a couple web videos featuring footage from the lower half (Tunnel of Love) of Mears creek, and that is because its only 15 minutes south of Mt. Shasta. This flow is on the low side of things but when it gets some water in there its a real fun one. When we run Mears at higher water levels wood gets a little more sketchy but can usually be avoided. This video shows a run following myself and Ryan Knight down from Fat Bear Way through the confluence of the Sacramento. Enjoy the low volume battling. Video 100% shot of the Go Pro HD hero. For more check out shastaboyz.com
- Added Date: Apr 18 2011
- Length: 03:35
- Views 1133
- Wall Posts: 0