- wallclimber109If the video link on this page isnt working you can check the video out on youtube. www.youtube.com/...
- Alex FritzJacob, George has been establishing stuff in McClellan for a very long time, he is out there all the...
- JacobNot all of these lines are FA's strong people have been bouldering at mcclellen for at least 6 years...
- MeliThank you to Veephoto for the climbing picture!
- haveronglad u had a great trip!
This little video features a couple laps on Slate Creek here in northern California, a great run about 25 minutes south of Mt. Shasta. It is a short run but hosts some really fun rapids and small waterfalls. It's the perfect spring run when you are sticking close to home. Hopefully we will get to keep running this guy well into the summer with the amazing snow pack here in Cali. Enjoy the edit and for more please visit shastaboyz.com
- Added Date: Apr 18 2011
- Length: 04:41
- Views 1284
- Wall Posts: 0