- SalserGame On!, Oh "Graham Wizard"....GAME ON! Living The Dream....for us ALL!
- Bianca SeridanGrate job, guys! It's really a fantastic place, cool, calm, democratic routes and esy to make friend...
- Gabriel RamosIt's a dream coming true! Thanks for sharing our work to the community. Gabriel Ramos President Mont...
- David PenningtonGood on her. I'm sort of in the same boat. A climbing fall wrecked my MCL/ACL and a few other L's. H...
- turdsdude your first draw is backclipped.
Five Ten Athletes Ned Feehally and Steve McClure try out the new Hornet and Arrowhead models at Burbage West. The day started off with ferocious winds and rain showers, but slowly the sun burnt through and gave us a great few hours of light. Both models featured are new for 2011 and are in stores now! In the first of these mini proudct showcases, you´ll hopefully get an insight into some of our athletes and new products as the season continues. For more information visit: bigstone.co.uk fiveten.com
- Added Date: Apr 06 2011
- Length: 02:39
- Views 3114
- Wall Posts: 0