- wallclimber109If the video link on this page isnt working you can check the video out on youtube. www.youtube.com/...
- Alex FritzJacob, George has been establishing stuff in McClellan for a very long time, he is out there all the...
- JacobNot all of these lines are FA's strong people have been bouldering at mcclellen for at least 6 years...
- MeliThank you to Veephoto for the climbing picture!
- haveronglad u had a great trip!
The Need 4 Speed: The Art of Flight A collection of shots from flights made during the 2009-2010 season by the talented group of wingsuit basejumpers, while flying the V3, Hybrid LD2/Trango rigs and testing several new V-series wingsuit prototypes around Europe. Feel the need. The need for speed! A big thank you to Hybrid for sending us their compliments and allowing us use of their awesome track “Disappear Here”. For more information, please go to the band's website : hybridsoundsystem.com ITunes Link : itunes.apple.com/gb/album/disappear-here/id400409963 Also check out the original videoclip at vimeo.com/16165416 All footage was shot in High Definition Video Camera & Performers: Jeannoel Itzstein Robert Pecnik Edo Senica Mirko Schmidt Jokke Sommer Halvor Angvik Luka Fornazaric Florian Eliv Ruud Tom Erik Heiman LudovicWoerth Ted Rudd Dominik Loyen additional camera by: Dino Raffault Michael Theile editing by Jarno Cordia of airrebels.com For more information check phoenix-fly.com and adrenalinbase.com contact firstname.lastname@example.org for press inquiries and footage requests. NOTE: For basic information on getting into wingsuit flying, wingsuit BASE jumping and relevant experience levels, see wingsuitschool.com
- Added Date: Mar 03 2011
- Length: 06:26
- Views 3036
- Wall Posts: 0