- wallclimber109If the video link on this page isnt working you can check the video out on youtube. www.youtube.com/...
- Alex FritzJacob, George has been establishing stuff in McClellan for a very long time, he is out there all the...
- JacobNot all of these lines are FA's strong people have been bouldering at mcclellen for at least 6 years...
- MeliThank you to Veephoto for the climbing picture!
- haveronglad u had a great trip!
Follow Steve Peat on Twitter : http://www.twitter.com/StevePeat + http://www.twitter.com/ThisIsPeaty Fuelled by: Monster Energy This Is Peaty Episode One takes you on an international whirlwind adventure. Starting at the legendary Ingle Gym, Sheffield, along with close friend and Heavyweight boxer David Howe, Steve hasn't been slacking in the off-season, that's for sure. Getting in quality Downhill runs in the UK is tough for someone like Steve, who's nearest uplift is almost 2 hours away... So any excuse to head for San Romolo has to be a good one. Staying over at Argentina Bike with SPS rider James Swinden in tow, one Piaggio purchase later and a few amazing days in the sun, the season was off to a solid start... It might have been an early start to the season this year, but everyone came out swinging at Round 1 Pietermaritzburg, South Africa. Huge Jumps, Dropper Posts, Weetabix and an 'almost' fairytale finish for the Santa Cruz Syndicate. Obviously psyched for his team-mate Greg Minaar, but a tough start to the year for Steve, back in 15th place. But don't worry he's not out of reach just yet though, with a long season still to follow. Val Di Sole is basically Wharncliffe but a bit longer anyway, right? In Association with: Five Ten Footwear Supported by: Smuggling Duds Royal Racing Santa Cruz Bicycles http://www.ThisIsPeaty.com A Steel City Media Production
- Added Date: May 04 2012
- Length: 14:50
- Views 1065
- Wall Posts: 0