- wallclimber109If the video link on this page isnt working you can check the video out on youtube. www.youtube.com/...
- Alex FritzJacob, George has been establishing stuff in McClellan for a very long time, he is out there all the...
- JacobNot all of these lines are FA's strong people have been bouldering at mcclellen for at least 6 years...
- MeliThank you to Veephoto for the climbing picture!
- haveronglad u had a great trip!
The new Camp 4 is a rugged multi-purposeapproach shoe with an external heel cage for added rear-foot support and stability. The Camp 4 is a hikers dream. It is light enough for everyday wear, but extremely rugged, and designed as an alternative to heavy, clumsy leather hiking boots. The Camp 4 features our new proprietary technology--a molded PU external heel cage that adds rear-foot support and stability, allowing you to hump heavy loads for long distances, without the need for a high-top boot! This extremely stable, secure shoe has a lace to toe closure that can be worn relaxed, for a long-distance fit, or tightened, for climbing and scrambling. Co-molded Stealth C4S1 high-friction soles provide the worlds best friction on any terrain.
- Added Date: Nov 02 2009
- Length: 01:42
- Views 3857
- Wall Posts: 0