- SalserGame On!, Oh "Graham Wizard"....GAME ON! Living The Dream....for us ALL!
- Bianca SeridanGrate job, guys! It's really a fantastic place, cool, calm, democratic routes and esy to make friend...
- Gabriel RamosIt's a dream coming true! Thanks for sharing our work to the community. Gabriel Ramos President Mont...
- David PenningtonGood on her. I'm sort of in the same boat. A climbing fall wrecked my MCL/ACL and a few other L's. H...
- turdsdude your first draw is backclipped.
Second teaser of our summer trip. This shows the second part of the journey, in which we visited some austrian spot such as Silvretta, Zillertal & Maltatal, and the Chironico Switzerland in our way back home. It's not only about what you send, it's also about the climbs you do not climb, so you will come back for them ans many more! It's also about the travel itself, knowing new spots, even if it's a very short visit, you know you're gonna be back. And it's, of course, about the people you meet. We had the chance to climb and hang up with very nice people, making the trip even cozier! This video has been Editet by Ignasi Tarrazona. Shot by Pavi Casas, Miguel Navarro, Jorg Güntram and by myself. this is just a preview, so Stay tuned ;-) Song: Genesis, by Justice
- Added Date: Dec 10 2010
- Length: 04:00
- Views 756
- Wall Posts: 0