- wallclimber109If the video link on this page isnt working you can check the video out on youtube. www.youtube.com/...
- Alex FritzJacob, George has been establishing stuff in McClellan for a very long time, he is out there all the...
- JacobNot all of these lines are FA's strong people have been bouldering at mcclellen for at least 6 years...
- MeliThank you to Veephoto for the climbing picture!
- haveronglad u had a great trip!
The rio Baker is one of the biggest rivers flowing in Chile, and its powerful water has ensnared me for years. This is a movie from the kayaker´s seat, showing you how it feels like to be in a little plastic boat on one of the mightiest rivers on the planet.
- Added Date: Oct 22 2011
- Length: 02:34
- Views 729
- Wall Posts: 0