- wallclimber109If the video link on this page isnt working you can check the video out on youtube. www.youtube.com/...
- Alex FritzJacob, George has been establishing stuff in McClellan for a very long time, he is out there all the...
- JacobNot all of these lines are FA's strong people have been bouldering at mcclellen for at least 6 years...
- MeliThank you to Veephoto for the climbing picture!
- haveronglad u had a great trip!
Well to start things off, i didn't have any padding. No helmet, no knee pads, etc. Not a good choice to be BASE jumping at all without a helmet. Why didn't i have a helmet? Because the first jump i did off this line i was wearing a camera, and i left my helmet in my stash bag, with my other parachute. When i walked out to make my second jump, i had nothing in terms of padding. Also, the other guys there at the highline installed a static line back up rope. The rope didn't make the line feel much different. I put my parachute on and walked out to jump. When I jumped though, i pressed down on the line and the static rope just rolled out from under my feet. The line slipped passed my feet, slapped my ass, and stopped me from doing frontflips. IT did however send me into a proximity cliff track head down literally feet from the wall. I desperately pitched knowing i may just front flip if i didn't.... Fortunately enough for me I opened up perfectly on heading, and flew to the landing. You can enjoy my fearful moment... and try not to repeat it lol.
- Added Date: Sep 30 2011
- Length: 00:32
- Views 595
- Wall Posts: 0