- wallclimber109If the video link on this page isnt working you can check the video out on youtube. www.youtube.com/...
- Alex FritzJacob, George has been establishing stuff in McClellan for a very long time, he is out there all the...
- JacobNot all of these lines are FA's strong people have been bouldering at mcclellen for at least 6 years...
- MeliThank you to Veephoto for the climbing picture!
- haveronglad u had a great trip!
Alpha and I joined again in the park today to get some footage for his world cup wild card video. He wanted to land b/s freefall and I wanted to land the Nasty Combo. My hurt wrist wasn't too bad for slacklining, but i really didn't want to hit it again, or fall on it wrong. however, I had to get back on the line and do some more flips too. We had some issues with our anchors cause we are getting our lines soooo tight. We are using two HUGE trees, and the problem isn't actually damaging the tree, but the tree damaging the line. Half way through the session we saw that one of the anchors was rubbing pretty bad, so we protected it. By the end of the session, a section just in front of where we padded our anchor was worn half through! be careful! check your rigging! Luckily both our ratchets were backed up just incase. Mike ended up landing freefall like 20 times today, I stuck the nasty combo, and even through my flips i wanted. I put this days session to the bomber man 2 theme song by the advantage. Totally cool nintendo cover band and the feel of the song was perfect for todays session... which was BOMBER!~
- Added Date: Sep 29 2011
- Length: 01:43
- Views 542
- Wall Posts: 0