- SalserGame On!, Oh "Graham Wizard"....GAME ON! Living The Dream....for us ALL!
- Bianca SeridanGrate job, guys! It's really a fantastic place, cool, calm, democratic routes and esy to make friend...
- Gabriel RamosIt's a dream coming true! Thanks for sharing our work to the community. Gabriel Ramos President Mont...
- David PenningtonGood on her. I'm sort of in the same boat. A climbing fall wrecked my MCL/ACL and a few other L's. H...
- turdsdude your first draw is backclipped.
Alpha and I joined again in the park today to get some footage for his world cup wild card video. He wanted to land b/s freefall and I wanted to land the Nasty Combo. My hurt wrist wasn't too bad for slacklining, but i really didn't want to hit it again, or fall on it wrong. however, I had to get back on the line and do some more flips too. We had some issues with our anchors cause we are getting our lines soooo tight. We are using two HUGE trees, and the problem isn't actually damaging the tree, but the tree damaging the line. Half way through the session we saw that one of the anchors was rubbing pretty bad, so we protected it. By the end of the session, a section just in front of where we padded our anchor was worn half through! be careful! check your rigging! Luckily both our ratchets were backed up just incase. Mike ended up landing freefall like 20 times today, I stuck the nasty combo, and even through my flips i wanted. I put this days session to the bomber man 2 theme song by the advantage. Totally cool nintendo cover band and the feel of the song was perfect for todays session... which was BOMBER!~
- Added Date: Sep 29 2011
- Length: 01:43
- Views 563
- Wall Posts: 0