- wallclimber109If the video link on this page isnt working you can check the video out on youtube. www.youtube.com/...
- Alex FritzJacob, George has been establishing stuff in McClellan for a very long time, he is out there all the...
- JacobNot all of these lines are FA's strong people have been bouldering at mcclellen for at least 6 years...
- MeliThank you to Veephoto for the climbing picture!
- haveronglad u had a great trip!
Training new tricks is hard. It takes many attempts to learn specific rotations and body placement on the line. I was trying to train back bounces, freefall, spiral, 720 to butt, and mojo flat spin (chest 360 flat chest). All these tricks hurt bad if you mess up. And you will mess up. Which i have. Today i was trying to recover from my neck whipper the other week. Mentally i was wrecked. It started raining just as i got the line up, so i just slacklined in the rain. This is just a clip of the highlights of the wet raining day slackline session today in boulder, co.
- Added Date: Sep 29 2011
- Length: 01:29
- Views 777
- Wall Posts: 0