- SalserGame On!, Oh "Graham Wizard"....GAME ON! Living The Dream....for us ALL!
- Bianca SeridanGrate job, guys! It's really a fantastic place, cool, calm, democratic routes and esy to make friend...
- Gabriel RamosIt's a dream coming true! Thanks for sharing our work to the community. Gabriel Ramos President Mont...
- David PenningtonGood on her. I'm sort of in the same boat. A climbing fall wrecked my MCL/ACL and a few other L's. H...
- turdsdude your first draw is backclipped.
Analysis: I ran towards the edge trying to collect speed for good trajectory into a double backflip. I didn't get as much power as i wanted as I threw up and back off my left foot and I opted out of the double gainer. After the first gainer I pitched my pilot chute but, I kept rotating and as i tried to stop it but it opened me towards the wall. I snatched my back risers as fast i could and pulled hard trying to stall out and fly backwards. Right as I started to go backwards I had to kick off the cliff to clear myself. I cleared my brakes to try to create some air speed for at least some what of a flare as i came down to the ground, but I hit the ground and launched forward just before i could fully flare. I was still holding onto the toggles so launching forward made me flare harder. I was able to use the pressure on my toggles to right myself and come to a stop. I have a new pair of shorts now from my ripped jeans and no injuries otherwise. Amazingly enough... luck was on my side today.
- Added Date: Apr 22 2011
- Length: 00:28
- Views 1106
- Wall Posts: 0