- wallclimber109If the video link on this page isnt working you can check the video out on youtube. www.youtube.com/...
- Alex FritzJacob, George has been establishing stuff in McClellan for a very long time, he is out there all the...
- JacobNot all of these lines are FA's strong people have been bouldering at mcclellen for at least 6 years...
- MeliThank you to Veephoto for the climbing picture!
- haveronglad u had a great trip!
Trickline session this week. Some cool little tricks and combos, even a new little tap trick called the hitch tap. Its a butt bounce to heel clicker under the line. 1 ft each side, back into butt bounce. Its pretty cool, pretty easy. Been working flips more, i need to get back into the off axis and height dependent tricks.
- Added Date: Mar 24 2011
- Length: 02:33
- Views 642
- Wall Posts: 0