- SalserGame On!, Oh "Graham Wizard"....GAME ON! Living The Dream....for us ALL!
- Bianca SeridanGrate job, guys! It's really a fantastic place, cool, calm, democratic routes and esy to make friend...
- Gabriel RamosIt's a dream coming true! Thanks for sharing our work to the community. Gabriel Ramos President Mont...
- David PenningtonGood on her. I'm sort of in the same boat. A climbing fall wrecked my MCL/ACL and a few other L's. H...
- turdsdude your first draw is backclipped.
Trickline fun, highline fun. Boulder is finally warm enough to slackline! Here is the action from this last week. Skrappy gap was rigged and solo'd, (65ft long, 50ft high) Shake and Bake was rigged and solo'd (50ft long, 200ft high on one side of one side. but cool exposure for sure.) Timmy and I were going for 3 highlines in three days, but fell one highline short. Falling all over an ice slide of a trail was pretty fun especially when we got to the rock and found that OSMP has closed the third flat iron and the amphitheater rocks from now until July 31st. We survived the descent barely... lol. Trickline session was focused on the chest bounce f/s 360 bb and combinations of it. Also a gnarly neck bounce shot haha. Enjoy and stay tunes for Moab action soon! March first will begin the move to moab. The crew is about to be ready to RAGE!
- Added Date: Feb 23 2011
- Length: 01:56
- Views 782
- Wall Posts: 0