- wallclimber109If the video link on this page isnt working you can check the video out on youtube. www.youtube.com/...
- Alex FritzJacob, George has been establishing stuff in McClellan for a very long time, he is out there all the...
- JacobNot all of these lines are FA's strong people have been bouldering at mcclellen for at least 6 years...
- MeliThank you to Veephoto for the climbing picture!
- haveronglad u had a great trip!
Trickline fun, highline fun. Boulder is finally warm enough to slackline! Here is the action from this last week. Skrappy gap was rigged and solo'd, (65ft long, 50ft high) Shake and Bake was rigged and solo'd (50ft long, 200ft high on one side of one side. but cool exposure for sure.) Timmy and I were going for 3 highlines in three days, but fell one highline short. Falling all over an ice slide of a trail was pretty fun especially when we got to the rock and found that OSMP has closed the third flat iron and the amphitheater rocks from now until July 31st. We survived the descent barely... lol. Trickline session was focused on the chest bounce f/s 360 bb and combinations of it. Also a gnarly neck bounce shot haha. Enjoy and stay tunes for Moab action soon! March first will begin the move to moab. The crew is about to be ready to RAGE!
- Added Date: Feb 23 2011
- Length: 01:56
- Views 659
- Wall Posts: 0