- wallclimber109If the video link on this page isnt working you can check the video out on youtube. www.youtube.com/...
- Alex FritzJacob, George has been establishing stuff in McClellan for a very long time, he is out there all the...
- JacobNot all of these lines are FA's strong people have been bouldering at mcclellen for at least 6 years...
- MeliThank you to Veephoto for the climbing picture!
- haveronglad u had a great trip!
Heres a video clip of the last couple of sessions. The boulder crew set up two highlines the "Could have been worse highline" 105ft. long, probably close to 70ft of the ground as well as the "Out of the Bast Cave Highline" 50ft long, and probably close to 100ft off the ground. The exposure and the wind were the hardest elements to deal with. There are also highlights from a session in the spot on Sunday!~
- Added Date: Jan 24 2011
- Length: 03:27
- Views 554
- Wall Posts: 0