- SalserGame On!, Oh "Graham Wizard"....GAME ON! Living The Dream....for us ALL!
- Bianca SeridanGrate job, guys! It's really a fantastic place, cool, calm, democratic routes and esy to make friend...
- Gabriel RamosIt's a dream coming true! Thanks for sharing our work to the community. Gabriel Ramos President Mont...
- David PenningtonGood on her. I'm sort of in the same boat. A climbing fall wrecked my MCL/ACL and a few other L's. H...
- turdsdude your first draw is backclipped.
Andy Lewis completed the first continuous full man walk of the first 100m highline on September 10, 2010! At ~340 ft long and ~360 high it definitely fits the definition of a highline (line higher than long.) Rigged with two pieces of 1" vectran, tensioned to 3,500lbs, with a Line Grip (SlackPRO!) and a chain hoist; Ryan Matson and I had it walkable in under 2 hours! Thanks to my friend Chris who hooked me up with the dyno that measure the tension! Thanks to five ten! Many days of rigging, hiking, baking in the sun, and replacing busted gear lead to my greatest failure on this same line earlier this year in April. The failure haunted me for five months until this day... and let me tell you, it felt dam good to step on the other side! This is just the beginning of a new era of highlining slackers! May we all find the deepest exposure soon!
- Added Date: Sep 24 2010
- Length: 02:42
- Views 480
- Wall Posts: 0