- SalserGame On!, Oh "Graham Wizard"....GAME ON! Living The Dream....for us ALL!
- Bianca SeridanGrate job, guys! It's really a fantastic place, cool, calm, democratic routes and esy to make friend...
- Gabriel RamosIt's a dream coming true! Thanks for sharing our work to the community. Gabriel Ramos President Mont...
- David PenningtonGood on her. I'm sort of in the same boat. A climbing fall wrecked my MCL/ACL and a few other L's. H...
- turdsdude your first draw is backclipped.
To catch a showing of "Winter" near you check out: http://theskichannel.com/news/skinews/20120127/Winter-Film-Tour-Schedule "Winter," the new film by The Ski Channel http://www.theskichannel.com/ and the marquee content for 2011/2012 Ski Channel Film Tour http://www.theskichannel.com/filmtour/ is a deep narrative of some of the most talented, people in mountain sports performing some of the most incredible feats ever attempted. The film features the world record quarter pipe jump by Simon Dumont as well as his insane crash at Park City. Julian Carr front flips a 210 footer in Switzerland. Kris Holm rides on the lip of a 2500 foot cliff on his unicycle with no ropes or parachute. The film goes to the top of Mt Everest, Baffin Island, Norway, Switzerland, Mammoth Mountain, Whistler Blackcomb and incredible places all around the world. It features wingsuit flying, paragliding, speedflying, climbing, hucking and of course tons and tons of amazing skiing!
- Added Date: Mar 08 2012
- Length: 02:37
- Views 491
- Wall Posts: 0