- wallclimber109If the video link on this page isnt working you can check the video out on youtube. www.youtube.com/...
- Alex FritzJacob, George has been establishing stuff in McClellan for a very long time, he is out there all the...
- JacobNot all of these lines are FA's strong people have been bouldering at mcclellen for at least 6 years...
- MeliThank you to Veephoto for the climbing picture!
- haveronglad u had a great trip!
Some footage from a rather wet week in Fontainebleau during February 2010. PlanetFear's Dave MacFarlane and James Swann met up with a team of British climbers in the middle of a 6 week stay at the Maisonbleau Gite, in a small village called Herbeauvilliers in the heart of the Fontainebleau forest. The team included British Bouldering Champion and Wild Country sponsored climber Ned Feehally, British Bouldering Team member Dave Mason, Tom Newman and Adam Watson and Wild Country's James Blay. A handful of Font test-pieces fell during the week, mostly in the rain! We hope you enjoy the video! Check out the Big Air Pads that the lads used during their trip here wildcountry.co.ukProducts2009Bouldering-NewBigAirPad Check out the Maisonbleau gite here maisonbleau.com See more videos from PlanetFear here planetfear.comvideos.php
- Added Date: Jun 10 2010
- Length: 09:41
- Views 562
- Wall Posts: 0