- wallclimber109If the video link on this page isnt working you can check the video out on youtube. www.youtube.com/...
- Alex FritzJacob, George has been establishing stuff in McClellan for a very long time, he is out there all the...
- JacobNot all of these lines are FA's strong people have been bouldering at mcclellen for at least 6 years...
- MeliThank you to Veephoto for the climbing picture!
- haveronglad u had a great trip!
Two years ago, I slipped in snow at the top of this cliff and tore an ACL, but I just thought it was sprained. I was by myself and couldn't walk on it, but luckily I had a parachute to get down. After a couple of months of ice and ibuprofen, it got mostly better. But that knee was always a little weird after that and seemed to get tweaked a lot, and there were a few things it didn't really do. My brother finally made me go to a doctor to get it checked last summer...no ACL! I got a double bundle hamstring graft last November. I have a brand new knee ligament and it works great :) The first base jump back is exciting.... video by Mario Richard
- Added Date: Apr 14 2010
- Length: 02:56
- Views 1051
- Wall Posts: 1