- wallclimber109If the video link on this page isnt working you can check the video out on youtube. www.youtube.com/...
- Alex FritzJacob, George has been establishing stuff in McClellan for a very long time, he is out there all the...
- JacobNot all of these lines are FA's strong people have been bouldering at mcclellen for at least 6 years...
- MeliThank you to Veephoto for the climbing picture!
- haveronglad u had a great trip!
Premutation was the first route rated 5.14 in the province of Quebec. The FA belong to Matt Fontaine. In this long video, you see 3 different climbers trying the route and then Canardo shows up and send, making it look easy. The crux hold broke and the route hasn't seen an ascent since.
- Added Date: Feb 09 2010
- Length: 06:35
- Views 575
- Wall Posts: 0