- SalserGame On!, Oh "Graham Wizard"....GAME ON! Living The Dream....for us ALL!
- Bianca SeridanGrate job, guys! It's really a fantastic place, cool, calm, democratic routes and esy to make friend...
- Gabriel RamosIt's a dream coming true! Thanks for sharing our work to the community. Gabriel Ramos President Mont...
- David PenningtonGood on her. I'm sort of in the same boat. A climbing fall wrecked my MCL/ACL and a few other L's. H...
- turdsdude your first draw is backclipped.
Endovalley is a newly discovered area in Rocky Mountain National Park, Colorado. It is a small bouldering area with a large selection of hard rock climbs. Jon Glassberg climbing Cambrian Explosion (V10), Extra Alienated (V9), and Dave's Arete (V10). Jonny Hork making the first ascent of Merkin (V9) and climbing Chewbacca (V11). Carlo Traversi flashing The Portal Sit (V10) and making the first ascent of Flux For Life (V13).
- Added Date: May 30 2011
- Length: 12:36
- Views 1412
- Wall Posts: 0