- wallclimber109If the video link on this page isnt working you can check the video out on youtube. www.youtube.com/...
- Alex FritzJacob, George has been establishing stuff in McClellan for a very long time, he is out there all the...
- JacobNot all of these lines are FA's strong people have been bouldering at mcclellen for at least 6 years...
- MeliThank you to Veephoto for the climbing picture!
- haveronglad u had a great trip!
The Swiss Account A Louder Than 11 Production in association with Traversi Entertainment Presented By Revolution Climbing In the fall of 2010, Carlo Traversi, Jon Glassberg, and Connor Griffith visited the boulders of Switzerland to test their abilities on some of the best, hardest, and most beautiful boulder problems in the world. Featuring ascents of over 20 top notch boulder problems including: The Dagger 8B+ General Disarray 8B Amber 8B The Riverbed 8B Steppenwolf 8B Bella Luna 8A+ High Spirit 8A+ Electroboogie 8A+ Jack's Broken Heart 8A+ Muttertag 8A Free For All 8A Cellar Door 8A Serre Moi Fort 8A (Flash) Freak Brothers 7C+ Du Cote de Seshuan 7C+ Molunk 7C Blown Away 7B+ Dino's Don't Dyno 7B+ ...And a look into the lives of three climbers as they experience everything Switzerland has to offer. Special Thanks to Five Ten, La Sportiva, and Verve. Coming Summer 2011
- Added Date: May 22 2011
- Length: 02:01
- Views 1300
- Wall Posts: 0