- wallclimber109If the video link on this page isnt working you can check the video out on youtube. www.youtube.com/...
- Alex FritzJacob, George has been establishing stuff in McClellan for a very long time, he is out there all the...
- JacobNot all of these lines are FA's strong people have been bouldering at mcclellen for at least 6 years...
- MeliThank you to Veephoto for the climbing picture!
- haveronglad u had a great trip!
Two classic... well, one classic and one extremely sharp problem in the Milks. I did Bubba Gump after about 10-15 tries and it seemed pretty dang hard when I was falling... like V12 hard! But not so much when I actually kept my heel on (thanks to the FiveTen Projects!), stuck the crux move, and went to the top. BG is still a striking line with stellar movement, just a really sharp hold for he left hand that you have to really yard on. I think the top down footage of Jason on Change of Heart os pretty classic too. Werd! Enjoy.
- Added Date: Mar 11 2010
- Length: 04:04
- Views 606
- Wall Posts: 0