- Favorite Climbing Shoe 2011 MadRock Con-cept. The lace-up version is far superior in molding to the foot than its velcro cousin. The new uppers are fantastic and, with a little more breaking in, can be comfortable for a long period of time despite how aggressive it is.
- Favorite Everyday Shoe converse....or vans.
- Favorite Outdoor Action Shoe vasque
- Favorite Riding Shoe i have a pair of shimano riding shoes. they are light enough to ride my road bike(a carbon fiber giant) and durable enough to use on my mountain bike(a Specialized FSR)
- Profiletype Member
- About me I'm a 22 year old student of Philosophy at UCLA. I have been riding since I was 9, climbing since 2007, and slacklining since September of last year. I love anything outdoors and that is probably where you will find me...unless it's finals week!
- State California
- City / Town Los Angeles
- Website http://pads.tumblr.com
- No friends yet