- Favorite Climbing Shoe Anasazi Blanco Lace up. Precision balanced with enough sensitivity to feel what's happening under-toe, and LOVE THE C4 RUBBER!!!
- Favorite Everyday Shoe FreeRunner. Cuz, you never know when you have to run free.
- Favorite Outdoor Action Shoe Runaway. I love how light and breathable they are, plus the athletic support is great for approaches and trail runs.
- Height 178cm/ 5'10
- Weight 67kg/ 147lbs
- Birth Place Telkwa, BC Canada
- About me During my quest for the endless climbing roadtrip I have climbed in more than 25 countries around the world. I have lived in in some comfortable cars and some not-so-comfortable cars, lived on a boat in the South China Sea and endured sandstorms in the Sahel Desert of Mali. I have been inspired by many amazing people and diverse cultures during this life, and I can't wait for the next adventure.
- State BC
- City / Town Squamish
Had fun last weekend at the Squamish Mountain Festival despite the soggy conditions(5.10 dodgeball rocks!). This spring and summer have been challenging for us in Squamish, winter never seemed to let go and we have been in perpetual spring, and not the good kind of spring, the wet coastal rainforest kind of spring. Don't get me wrong, we're climbing, but you have to be clever to find dry routes. - 2 years ago
No photos uploaded yet.