- Favorite Climbing Shoe My go to shoe for big routes is the awesome Galleleo. But while big wall climbing and approaching, the Guide Tennie rocks!
- Favorite Everyday Shoe Of course, the ultra comfy Camp Four. Not only does it climb super well, but can bust moves with the best of them.
- Favorite Outdoor Action Shoe The Runaway lets me jam full speed up the trail, bust moves on route where free shoes are a bit much, and then full speed back down to the van. A full day in the mountains with never changing footwear!
- Favorite Riding Shoe While bombing downhill on my bike, I love the extra support and cushion of the enforcer low top. Great shoe for sure.
- Height 6' 4''
- Weight 190
- Birth Date 01/20/1982
- Birth Place Northern California
- About me
Always on the pursuit of the ultimate big mountain adventure, my passion for climbing and exploring the remote regions of the planet is never ending. From Patagonia to the Arctic, big routes climbed alone is my style. Why? I guess it is the only thing that really drives me.
I have lived in Yosemite for the last ten years, and consider it to be the ultimate training ground for big adventures. And the Sierras are not to shabby either to have in my backyard.
- State CA
- City / Town YNP