- Favorite Climbing Shoe I use the 5X for warming up and easier climbing and love them. The Dragons are my all time favorites and I'm sure Blackwings will be right there with them.
- Favorite Everyday Shoe I'm really into the Chase right now but I also love the Freerunners and the Freerides. I wear them all about equally.
- Favorite Outdoor Action Shoe I wear the Guide Tennie for approach and easier multi-pitch.
- Favorite Riding Shoe The Impact is amazing but I love the Freeride as well.
- Height 5'.10"
- Birth Date 12/31/1975
- Birth Place Squamish BC
- About me I've been climbing since I was 15 and I'm really into establishing new problems and routes. The new stuff is what gets me psyched. Squamish has been my home area since I started climbing but I like to travel too. I also really enjoy whitewater kayaking, mtn. biking and skiing. It's all right at my door step in Squamish. Lovin' it!
- State BC
- City / Town Squamish
Psyched on the new shoes and clothes! Well done 5.10! - 2 years ago
No photos uploaded yet.