- wallclimber109If the video link on this page isnt working you can check the video out on youtube. www.youtube.com/...
- Alex FritzJacob, George has been establishing stuff in McClellan for a very long time, he is out there all the...
- JacobNot all of these lines are FA's strong people have been bouldering at mcclellen for at least 6 years...
- MeliThank you to Veephoto for the climbing picture!
- haveronglad u had a great trip!
Mt. Ste. Anne, Quebec, Canada Santa Cruz Syndicate’s Greg Minnaar races into 2nd place behind Aaron Gwin at Mt. Ste. Anne in the UCI Downhill World Cup Series. After two weeks of constant rehab of Steve Peat’s torn hamstring he was ready to give the race a serious go, but he slid out on the upper part of the track which skewed his front end making it impossible to continue attacking and he placed 71st. Josh Bryceland felt he was capable of a better run while his efforts netted him a 12th place position.
Greg Minnaar wins the UCI World Cup Downhill season opener aboard his Fox/Shimano equipped carbon V-10 with an exhilarating run that had the hill alive with the roar of thousands of fans including the oneLife crew and the Minnaarmy! Steve Peat came in 15th and Josh Bryceland 21st on this improved, pedaling course in Greg’s hometown of Pietermaritzburg, South Africa.
Early season testing started for the Santa Cruz Syndicate with mechanics, engineers and riders arriving in the town of Imperia, Italy, for three days of extensive testing aboard the latest Santa Cruz full carbon V-10’s. The bikes were decked out with the Syndicate’s newest sponsor products from Fox and Shimano. The Syndicate’s choice to join forces with Shimano and Fox proved to be a great decision as the test session was incredibly successful.