- wallclimber109If the video link on this page isnt working you can check the video out on youtube. www.youtube.com/...
- Alex FritzJacob, George has been establishing stuff in McClellan for a very long time, he is out there all the...
- JacobNot all of these lines are FA's strong people have been bouldering at mcclellen for at least 6 years...
- MeliThank you to Veephoto for the climbing picture!
- haveronglad u had a great trip!
CBS aired the Courage in Sports Awards Sunday Nov. 14, 2010. It is a program that honors athletes who demonstrate great courage in their chosen sports to succeed and overcome challenges. Team Ill Vision made an appearance on the show, as well as the Five Ten Chase.
Five Ten's own Nancy Prichard Bouchard recently embarked on a 4-day quest to climb Mt. Ranier with 7 other women. Check out this article from The News Tribune on our media/sponsorship director’s adventure on Mt. Rainier and check out photos from the adventure here.
Five Ten® Athlete Miles Daisher made an appearance on the Today show to talk to Matt Lauer about the excitement of SKYAKING - jumping out of an airplane in a kayak and landing on water. You gotta check this out... you can't miss it! Catch him again at 3:30PST or 6:30 EST on Inside Edition on CBS. Still haven't had your fill? Tune into Last Call with Carson Daly on NBC.