- SalserGame On!, Oh "Graham Wizard"....GAME ON! Living The Dream....for us ALL!
- Bianca SeridanGrate job, guys! It's really a fantastic place, cool, calm, democratic routes and esy to make friend...
- Gabriel RamosIt's a dream coming true! Thanks for sharing our work to the community. Gabriel Ramos President Mont...
- David PenningtonGood on her. I'm sort of in the same boat. A climbing fall wrecked my MCL/ACL and a few other L's. H...
- turdsdude your first draw is backclipped.
As winter unloads yet another snowstorm in the San Juans, I can't help but think of the kayak run just up the street from my house. Here's a vid from last spring on the run. It's a beauty and I'm really looking forward to getting on it...soon!!! My 5.10 Savants are the perfect shoe to be creeking in. Ridiculously grippy rubber, mesh uppers to drain quickly, and solid lace ties. Did I mention how comfortable they are??? Cheers to 5.10 and thanks for the support!!!
What happens when four lady paddlers are getting married in the same year? You have a Bachelorette Party on the River! Earlier this month, 9 ladies from Oregon, Washington, Idaho, California and Montana, rallied for a 4-day wilderness self-support on the South Fork of the Salmon River, near McCall, Idaho.
Floodlust: Hoping, longing for a flood. The moment rain begins to fall, paddlers across the Northwest get jittery. When the forecast calls for a solid week of rain, Facebook and Twitter updates roar alive, "Skiers and weather nerds start at the beginning; kayakers, skip to the last paragraph. Stoked!"