- wallclimber109If the video link on this page isnt working you can check the video out on youtube. www.youtube.com/...
- Alex FritzJacob, George has been establishing stuff in McClellan for a very long time, he is out there all the...
- JacobNot all of these lines are FA's strong people have been bouldering at mcclellen for at least 6 years...
- MeliThank you to Veephoto for the climbing picture!
- haveronglad u had a great trip!
One thing you definitely need in Adrespach are a pair of Moccasym shoes. They saved my live almost every day! THANK YOU FIVE TEN TO MAKE SUCH AMAZING SHOES.
"The fewer rules a coach has, the fewer rules there are for athletes to break." And more often I say to myself: "Who is the most flexible controls the system."
Spring usually signifies life, rebirth, flowers, etcetera. For me - it was death. Spring semester 2012 was complete mayhem. School is alright if you stay on top of things, but as soon as those things start to slip, it creates a landslide of work you are constantly battling to try and get to the top of. I'm normally on top of the hill, but after March madness, I was left scrambling to get back up all semester long.