- wallclimber109If the video link on this page isnt working you can check the video out on youtube. www.youtube.com/...
- Alex FritzJacob, George has been establishing stuff in McClellan for a very long time, he is out there all the...
- JacobNot all of these lines are FA's strong people have been bouldering at mcclellen for at least 6 years...
- MeliThank you to Veephoto for the climbing picture!
- haveronglad u had a great trip!
A few weeks ago Luke and I made the fast drive down to Vegas for some sun and slots. I didn't actually gamble, which is a shame when you are in Vegas. There was a crew of friends down from Salt Lake and I ran into former Utah climbers Pete and Heather Lowe. That is one of the best parts of climbing, you are bound to run into friends at any destination when the weather is good.
With the immense volcano that has hit Iceland grounding most flights in Europe, many of the international World Cup downhill racers have elected to stay here in the states and participate in the first round of the Pro GRT in Port Angeles, Washington. The ATHERTONS, DIRT NORCO, & JOSH BRYCELAND teams have joined a growing list of superstar riders already in attendance!
The Earth Treks Roc Comp, April 23 and 24. Fortunately, Alex Johnson caught one of the last flights out of Europe before the Iceland Volcano closed down airspace.
From April 22 to May 1, Dean will be traveling in Eastern Europe, talking about the adventures that made him the world’s top adventure athlete.