- wallclimber109If the video link on this page isnt working you can check the video out on youtube. www.youtube.com/...
- Alex FritzJacob, George has been establishing stuff in McClellan for a very long time, he is out there all the...
- JacobNot all of these lines are FA's strong people have been bouldering at mcclellen for at least 6 years...
- MeliThank you to Veephoto for the climbing picture!
- haveronglad u had a great trip!
Getting there... I can now hold small holds, but I just can’t yard on them. This is ok however as it has opened up a new set of problems which I can try. As long as there are big footholds, and the moves are small I am ok on crimps again. Luckily Britain is full of problems like this – small holds, small moves. I headed back over to North Wales as I decided it was about time I finished off Diesel Power, an 8a roof in the Llanberis pass.
Five Ten is proud to support the Portuguese Big Wall Expedition. A team of climbers headed out to the Charakusa Valley in Northeastern Pakistan with the following goal: "Inspired by the place and the existing lines we make this expedition in order to open new Bigwall routes in the several Brakks 400-1200 meters."
This past weekend was the Nor'easter at Loon Mountain in Lincoln, NH. It was a great event with great weather and better climbing. It was also one of the first music festivals I've been to so that was a cool experience. The world cup wall was set with some great problems! For a relatively small amount of people, the crowd was pretty lively and being from New England, I had a pretty big cheering section of people who know me, which made it even more fun.