The SBC Pro has come and gone. I ended up in 19th which is not as good as I wanted. My shoulder definitely held me back and there is nothing I can do about that. At least I was able to compete.
I had a great time at the competition anyway. Things that I liked most about this competition?
1. The gym was AMAZING. It had beautiful Walltopia walls that were very well made and put together. Iso was an entire bouldering area in itself and was by far the best warm up area of any competition I've been to.
2. The setting was excellent! Very fun problems!
3. Getting to see friends from all over.
4. Getting to test out my new TEAM shoes at a big competition (LOVED them by the way...toehooks4life)
5. Getting to see my strong female friends CRUSH!!!
6. Visiting Seattle for the very first time!
Even though I had a lot of fun it was good to get back home after. We drove from Seattle to San Francisco in one push which was very tiring. I look forward to the next big competition!