- Favorite Climbing Shoe Well I have an old pair of anasazi shoes from the phoneix bouldering competition (I went traveling to volunteer help and spectate, thank went to Joshua Tree after (with my now husband) and got my feet wet in rock climbing!
- Favorite Everyday Shoe have not tried any yet, but the insight and the guide tennie look sweet
- Favorite Outdoor Action Shoe The Karver, although it is a freeride shoe, I have found it great for both dirt jumping and riding our enduro motorcycle.
- Favorite Riding Shoe Minnaar, although the Ravens are pretty sweet too.
- Height 5 ft 4ish
- Birth Date 08/18/1979
- Birth Place Berlin Vermotn
- About me A Vermonter through and through, being outside as much as possible is essential to being well. Over the past decade, much of the time spent out side has been on sweet New England singletrack, slopestyle and DH trails. Now mountain biking is a moving meditation and release from the toils of everyday life that I share with my awesome family (daughter Hannah, husband Dan,) and a posse of inspiring folks. Ride On.
- State Vermont
- City / Town Lincoln
- No friends yet
The last LIttle Bella Vermont session was today. Such a great time with so many awesome girls and women mentors. The family potluck was awesome, in both food and company. A perfect finale to a great LB season. So psyched to be part of such an amazing program!! - 9 months ago